Size and Care Guide
Caring for your Dita Von Teese Lingerie
Dita Von Teese searches the world for the finest fabrics and laces to create beautiful lingerie. Such fine lingerie deserves the best of care. To ensure the right treatment for your lingerie please follow our recommendations below.
- Please review the care instructions on your Dita Von Teese garment
- Wash with Like Colors. Wash white and crème lingerie together, wash black and dark colors together, please wash deep colors together.
- Dry your lingerie by either laying flat or hang on the line out of direct sunlight.
- Do Not Tumble Dry.
- When Hand Washing is recommended, please use a gentle soap in mild temperature water unless advised to wash in cold water.
- Machine washing should be avoided to provide the best care as the motion of the washing machine can cause damage to the wires and stretch and strain on the garment generally. We understand that sometimes it is easier to machine wash but please check the care instructions on your garment to be sure this is the suitable for your garment.
- Storing Your Lingerie. It is best to avoid folding your bras or corsets in half. We recommend that you lay your lingerie flat when storing. Store in a cool dry space.